We are WaveAI, makers of LyricStudio – the world’s first AI-powered lyrics assistant, utilized by hundreds of thousands of songwriters worldwide. We are a small, agile, and venture-backed startup, passionate about bringing the power of AI to open up new worlds of creative possibilities for artists and music-makers.
Are you passionate about driving measurable results, generating conversions for businesses, and consider yourself an expert in the world of digital advertising? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you! We’re searching for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our growing marketing team. The Digital Advertising Specialist will play a vital role in creating, optimizing and executing paid digital campaigns across multiple networks.
- Paid strategy development, including keyword & audience targeting research
- Develop, execute, and test campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Campaign monitoring and optimization to ensure an increase in campaign performance and ROAS/ROI
- Write ad copy and provide recommendations on creative/artwork
- Cross-collaborate with other members of the marketing team
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Finance or related field
- 2-5 years experience directly managing digital campaigns and campaign budgets
- Track record growing campaign budgets from $500K/year to > $1M/year, and increasing ROAS/ROI
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
You’ll stand out if you are:
- Passionate about music
- A data-driven thinker
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to marketing [AT] wave-ai.net.
We are WaveAI, makers of LyricStudio – the world’s first AI-powered lyrics assistant, utilized by hundreds of thousands of songwriters worldwide. We are a small, agile, and venture-backed startup, passionate about bringing the power of AI to open up new worlds of creative possibilities for artists and music-makers. We are looking for an experienced frontend developer to expedite the integration of new features and bring novel AI-powered technologies to creators.
NO AGENCIES OR DEV COMPANIES. INDIVIDUALS ONLY.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop new features for the LyricStudio product
- Work with UI/UX designers and implement application code
- Iterate quickly on new and existing features to enhance the user experience
- Build out brand new products to help artists across the globe
- You will have a massive impact on the future of the product
This is an opportunity to be a leader and grow with the company into either a tech lead or leadership role in the near-term. You will work directly with the co-founders and other developers.
- A passion for music or music making and a desire to help artists elevate their craft
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar degree or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive references to confirm experience and skills
- 3+ years with React
- 5+ years CSS+HTML
- Front-end testing and development of unit tests
- Experience connecting with Firebase backend and leveraging realtime databases
- Familiarity with REST
- Redux or other state management with React
- Experience optimizing load and render times
- Able to implement a design in a pixel perfect way
- Server side rendering familiarity is a plus
- Experience building consumer-focused PWA/SPA
- 2+ years Responsive app/web development experience
- General coding knowledge including algorithms and design
- Agile development practices
- Github experience a necessity
- CI/CD is a plus, but not required
- Writes clean, modular, maintainable code
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English – written and spoken
- Remote is fine – must be available for 3 hour overlap with Los Angeles Timezone daily
To apply, send your resume/CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a college-enrolled student looking to expand your content creation skills, get firsthand experience with music marketing, and have the opportunity to make a real difference in a startup atmosphere? We’re looking for Marketing Interns to join our growing team at WaveAI, makers of LyricStudio.
Who we are:
We’re a fast-growing musical AI startup looking for talented individuals to help us democratize creativity and bring the joy of songwriting to the world. We offer a unique approach to AI-based musical assistance, placing the user at the heart of the creative process. Our technology is used to enable creative expression for the aspiring artist and eliminate creative blocks for the professional.
- Currently majoring in Marketing, Communications, Music Business, or related field
- Experience creating TikTok content and comfortable being on-camera
- Savvy with TikTok, Instagram, and other emerging social media platforms
- A passion for music and helping other creators
- Strong writing skills
Job Type: Internship, Remote
How to apply: Email resume and, if possible, samples of social media posts to email@example.com